The Eclipse Line Cam Rate $1200.00
The Eclipse is a premium line-based, camera-rig system. 1,200 ft line spans and speeds up to 50+ mph possible, it specializes in being portable with less than an hour set-up time. The lightweight design and materials make it easy to master for a single or multi-user.When combined with the Movi M10 Gimbal, the Guerilla Rig is another tool that can give you a unique moving angle and perspective in any situation.
13 LB Maximum Recommended Load: DSLR , Blackmagic, GH4
6061T6 Aluminum Frame Structure: Lightweight Strength
Adjustable Motor Swing: allows variable tension on the line
Quick Hook Asymmetrical Design: Easy mounting on a tensile line
Use any and all reasonable 1/4" Line: Amsteel Blue, cable, etc.
From Left to Right, The Movi M10, The Ronin
THE MOVI M10 RATE $400.00 ALONE. $1200.00 with kit and camera
The Movi M10 is a 3-Axis stabilized handheld gimbal system. It allows for a remote operator to control the gimbal. Coupled with the Paralinx this is a very powerful tool for getting smooth action driven shots.
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Weight:3.9lb / 1.8kg
- Camera cage dimensions:140mm(L) x 200mm(W) x 200mm(H)
- Maximum payload:12lb / 5.44kg with compatible camera / lens combinations
THE RONIN RATE $400.00 ALONE. $1200.00 WITH KIT AND CAMERA
The Ronin is a 3-Axis stabilized handheld gimbal system. The built-in Auto Tune Stability intelligently tunes the Ronin for your camera.
- Load Weight (Reference Value)7.25kg (16lbs)
- Angular Vibration Range± 0.02°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation SpeedPan axis: 90°/sec Tilt axis: 100°/sec Roll axis: 30° /sec
- Controlled Rotation RangePan axis control: 360°
- Tilt axis control: Up 45° to Down 120°
- Roll axis control: ± 25°